Solutions for Contaminated Land
Remediation of contaminated land can be achieved using a variety of techniques - see below - all of which are used by Telluric Land Remediation. We have over 25 years’ experience in implementing these solutions which means you benefit from our extensive knowledge and get the best solution for your site.
Specialists in Contaminated Land Remediation
Telluric Land Remediation is a contracting company that specialises in the remediation of contaminated soil and groundwater.
- We design and build site-specific contaminated land remediation systems.
- Our remediation equipment is assembled and serviced in our own workshops.
- We manage land remediation projects from initial consultation to installation, operation, maintenance, sampling, monitoring and final validation.
- A company capability statement is available to download.
The following table shows a selection of our commonly used techniques for on site soil and groundwater remediation.
|In-situ bioremediation||Soil & Groundwater|
|In-situ chemical oxidation||Soil & Groundwater|
|Air sparging||Soil & Groundwater|
|Dual phase extraction||Soil & Groundwater|
|Soil vapour extraction||Soil|
|Free product recovery||Groundwater|
|Pump & treat||Groundwater|
- Telluric Land Remediation is licensed by the Environment Agency to operate all technologies offered.
- We employ full time staff with Waste Management Industry Training and Advisory Board (WAMITAB) NVQ Level 4 Certificates of Technical Competence.
- Our Integrated Management System is certified to the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001.
- We are licensed waste carriers.
We will provide you with a no obligation FREE solutions appraisal for your site together with clear, practical, help and advice - please call us on 029 2045 3311 or fill in our Enquiry Form.