Why use combined treatments for contaminated land remediation?
Complex problems of contaminated land and groundwater mean that on many sites there is no single solution or technology that can address all the challenges presented. Through our many years’ experience we can offer a number of remediation options, and we can combine solutions depending on the client requirements, budget and timescales.
For example, depending on specific circumstances it may be appropriate to combine in-situ bioremediation with soil vapour extraction and in-situ chemical oxidation to target different types of contaminant plumes and local geology.
Our understanding of a wide range of environmental processes means we can select the right combination for you when there is a complex site to remediate.
Case studies using combined treatments
- Contaminated land remediation by dual phase extraction
- Remediation of a Large Development Site
- Groundwater Remediation for Oil and Trichloroethene Contamination
- Gasworks Clean Up Using Bioremediation
- Contaminated Land Remediation on a Housing Development Site
- Remediation of a Former Petrol Station